Does the Auto Attendant facility allow me to configure how many numbers or options can be selected on both menu levels? For example, could I have five on the first level and five on the second?
• Yes, the Auto Attendant is fully flexible and can be customised to your specific requirements.
How much cloud storage do I get for voice recordings? Do I have to buy extra?
• There is a range of options around this, that your BT ICT Sales Specialist will provide guidance and costs for.
Can I pause voice recordings, e.g. to take a card payment?
• MiCloud CC (Contact Centre) can support some PCI requirements, however, you must have the correct policies and practices in place. A Mitel Professional services team member can advise.
How many voicemails can be received calls, originating from the PSTN, at any one time? Is this limited by the number of SIP channels I have?
• Yes, it is limited by the number of BT One Voice SIP channels you order.
How many voicemails does the system store and for how long?
• It's challenging to state per user as it is limited by system capacity. However, typically 20-30 voicemails should be possible.
Other voicemail – is there a limit?
• Not in real terms, no.
Is there a rule on how many times I can change the bespoke message, and is there a charge to make the change?
• We encourage you to get this right when your MiCloud UC or CC solution is installed. Changes after a signed-off installation are chargeable.
Is business analytics stored locally or on a server and do I need to pay for storage space?
• Business Analytics is hosted on a separate server; all storage space required is included, with no additional costs. All logs are stored in a UK Microsoft Azure Cloud DC.
How long is the Analytics stored on the MiCloud UC and CC system?
• The Analytics are reserved for the entire term of the contract (1 -5 years). The reports can also be run, and information stored locally.
What do Wallboards include, and is there a maximum number available to view?
The Insight Wallboard provides three pre-defined wallboards, displayed in three size formats:
• DDI Summary: This wallboard displays the number of total calls, total missed calls, ring time and total talk time for each DDI.
• Extension Summary: This wallboard displays the number of total calls (incoming and outgoing), total missed calls and total talk time for each extension within the business.
• Business Summary: This wallboard displays the total incoming/outgoing calls, total missed calls, average ring time and total talk time for the entire business.
On MiCloud CC, can I have bespoke wallboards per team?
Business Console – Can this be installed on any PC?
• It can be installed on any modern Windows 10 based PC.
Is MiCloud UC and CC compatible with Macs?
• Yes, it is.
Is there a limit to Conferencing? Is it restricted by the number of BT One Voice SIP channels I have, or can all license holders connect to a Conference?
• Up to 8 users can join the built-in ad hoc conference service for voice only. If they use MiCollab to arrange the Conference call, it’s limited by BT One Voice SIP channels only.
On the 6970 phones, can I pair a smartphone to use as a speaker unit?
• Yes, you can do this with Bluetooth.
Does MiCloud support Tiger hotel software?
• Yes, but you will need your BT ICT Sales Specialist to advise you.
Are there any limitations, or guidance, concerning CRM integrations?
• There is a document available stating what's been tested and is available. You should request this from your BT ICT Sales Specialist.
Does MiCloud CC support TAPI?
• No, there is no TAPI output.
Does MiCloud UC support MS Teams?
• Yes, it’s via MiCollab for Microsoft; your BT ICT Specialist can advise you on this.
Will BT chase me for payments even when my bill is on hold?
• If you raise a query on an invoice which results in your bill being placed on hold, we will suspend any payments follow-up activity until the question has been resolved and any appropriate action has been agreed.
Can I manage my billing service online?
• Not at this stage, although we are constantly seeking to evolve our billing capabilities and will look to introduce this facility.
Can I pay my bills via BACS or Direct Debit?
• Either method is acceptable. A Direct Debit mandate must be in place before invoices are issued and cannot be applied retrospectively.
How long does it take to process a credit refund?
• When we determine that a credit is due, we will work to ensure that this is included in the next invoice round.
How do I get in touch if I have a query about my bill?
• If you have a question in respect of your MiCloud services billing, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the details of the invoice and the query that you have. Please let us know your preferred method for us to get back in touch with you.
How to raise a Moves, Adds and Changes requests?
Call the MiCloud support desk, and they will capture the requirements and raise the request for you. When we complete the requested MAC, we will contact you to let you know.
• MiCloud support desk: 0800 055 6065, option 1 for MiCloud, then option 2 for changes and support.
• Hours of support: Monday to Friday 08:00 – 18:00, excluding public holidays.
What categories are available for Moves, Adds and Changes?
Catalogue MAC requests
To keep things simple for you, we provide a catalogue of the most common changes that you can request at no additional charge to your service. The types of changes include:
• Hunt group changes, creation and deletion
• Pick up group changes, creation and deletion
• Handset deactivation
• User deletion
• IVR message replacement
The catalogue may change from time to time to ensure we continue to support the most common types of changes as part of your service. If you require a large number of changes, we may need to provision them in stages.
Non-Catalogue MAC request
If the type of change you require is not within the catalogue, we can still make the change but will need to know a little more information and the change you require may be chargeable. Types of changes include
• Change of IVR configuration
• Contact centre reconfiguration
If you have any questions about MAC requests, please speak to the service team.
What types of maintenance and upgrade activities are available?
• Security updates (Hotfixes)- if there are any security incidents, we will perform security updates and notify you regarding the impact on service and fix times as quickly as possible to minimise risks.
• Bug fixes and patching- we will fix any identified or reported bugs affecting the service during the software updates. When necessary, we will fix bugs reactively under a fault incident.
• System upgrades- to ensure the latest software releases are available to you, Mitel provides an upgrade to the MiCloud solution once a year. We will let you know when your software and feature pack updates are available.
• Quarterly server maintenance- we will perform your quarterly server maintenance to ensure security and compliance. As part of your MiCloud delivery, the BT project manager will have discussed the quarterly maintenance and scheduled this work with you. Your server quarterly maintenance day and time: Monday of the second week from 22:00 to 06:00 every three months starting from 19/05/2022. As with all maintenance and upgrades, we will communicate this to you before completing any work. If, for some reason, you need us to change the time and day of specific maintenance, please share this as soon as possible with the MiCloud Service centre.